So, I was tagged in a blogging challenge by Tara Linney. I did one of these a couple of years ago, but since I need to blog more often I figured I would try it again. Here are the rules:
The PLN Blogging Challenge:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 8 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 8 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 8 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 8 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
Acknowledge the nominating blogger: Tara, you rock!! Not for this, but for other stuff you do.
8 Random Facts About Me:
- When I make lists of items, they are almost always in groups of 5 so this 8 things list is bothering me a little.
- I have a huge fear of public speaking. One of the reasons I am so energetic when I give presentations is that is my way of hiding my shaking hands and nerves.
- I once had my face broken by a student. It was at a Relay for Life event. We were playing ultimate frisbee. He jumped higher than I did for the ‘bee and accidentally brought his elbow down into my face. I broke my orbital bone and sinus cavity, and took 5 stitches above the eye.
- I actually insulted my wife the first time we met. Glad she forgives easily.
- I am a huge FRIENDS fan. Whenever I clean the house, I pop in the DVD and time flies by.
Since I have done this before, I am not going to require any of my blogger friends to do this. However, I would like to share some blogs for you to check out:
And, if anyone is interested, here are your 8 Questions to make your blog post about:
- What is your favorite letter?
- If you were reincarnated as king of the beavers, which woodland creature would you wage war on first?
- When was the last time you lied and to whom?
- 90s boy bands or 80s hair bands?
- If MTV brought back celebrity death match, which 2 current celebrities should be in the first match?
- Should Pluto become a planet again?
- Have you ever tried to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
- What’s the last thing you drew a picture of?